During these PEAK shipping weeks, ground shipping transit times cannot be guaranteed.
The guarantee is suspended for all Ground shipments, including shipments to and from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, and UPS Standard shipments picked up or scheduled for delivery between Nov. 23–Dec. 24.
For more information and UPS delivery expectations, CLICK HERE.
For Information about FedEx delivery expectations for US and International, CLICK HERE.
FedEx Express shipments scheduled for delivery from December 18 – December 24 will be guaranteed by the end of that day for all of the following services:
• FedEx First Overnight®
• FedEx Priority Overnight®
• FedEx Standard Overnight®
• FedEx 2Day®
• FedEx 2Day® A.M.
• FedEx Express Saver®
• FedEx First Overnight® Freight
• FedEx 1Day® Freight
• FedEx 2Day® Freight
• FedEx 3Day® Freight
• FedEx International First®
• FedEx International Priority®
• FedEx International Economy®
• FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®
• FedEx International Economy DirectDistribution
• FedEx International MailService®
• FedEx International Priority® Freight
• FedEx International Economy® Freight
The FedEx SameDay money-back guarantee does not change through the holidays.
Please plan accordingly for these potential delays in shipping due to increased volume with all shippers and the USPS.
As always, EVERY effort will be made to ensure your packages ship and arrive on time.
Call your Customer Account Specialist NOW
Review the VOI shipping policy.