Each order is audited and checked for accuracy prior to leaving Veterinary Orthopedic Implants (VOI.)
It is the responsibility of the customer to notify VOI of any discrepancies within 48 hours of receipt/delivery.
VOI products are guaranteed to meet specifications and be free of defects in workmanship and materials. Returned products will be replaced or repaired at our discretion provided there is no evidence of abuse, misuse or unserviceability due to wear from prolonged use. This policy presumes all instruments are used under normal operating conditions, established techniques and cleaned properly after each use.
- Unused products in sealed (unopened), original packaging may be returned for a credit or refund (if pre-paid) within 30 days of receipt. Returned items after 30 days of receipt will receive a merchandise credit (with the exception of instruments – specified below).
- Merchandise credits are valid for 6 months and become void if not used during that time.
- For instruments from gSource, Integra-Miltex or Aesculap, your instrument MUST be returned in the original, unopened, and undisturbed packaging that it came in. Instruments that are opened, or with disturbed packaging*, cannot be returned, restocked or resold therefore VOI will not accept them.
- Credit and refunds will not be given for items not purchased directly from VOI or that VOI no longer offers. Shipping and insurance charges from these attempts are nonrefundable.
- Returned items that are not in their unopened, original packaging and have not been autoclaved or have been present in the surgical field, are subject to a 35% re-stocking fee (with the exception of instruments – specified below).
- Exception: For instruments from gSource, Integra-Miltex or Aesculap, your instrument MUST be returned in the original, unopened, and undisturbed packaging that it came in. Instruments that are opened, or with disturbed* packaging, cannot be returned, restocked or resold therefore VOI will not accept them.
- All VOI products under this policy, that have been opened BUT are defective, must be returned in sterile condition with a CERTIFICATE OF STERILIZATION stating that the product has not been exposed to blood or other bio contaminants AND accompanied by an Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#).
*disturbed packaging means the clear plastic bag the instrument is packaged in has been stretched, punctured or manipulated in any way including attempts to reseal original packaging.
Non- Returnable items:
- Plates that have been cut to customer specifications
- gSource, Integra-Miltex and Aesculap instruments that have been opened and/or removed from their original packaging
- *disturbed packaging means the clear plastic bag the instrument is packaged in has been stretched, punctured or manipulated in any way including attempts to reseal original packaging.
- Items not purchased directly from VOI. Shipping and insurance charges from these attempts are nonrefundable.
- HyProtect Coated implants
- Items not accompanied by an invoice number
- Items older than 365 days from the original purchase date
AOP (Annual Order Program) Risk-Free Guarantee Exceptions:
Most VOI products - as part of an AOP - are eligible for return in unused, unopened condition. However, certain products with expiration dates such as pre-sterilized blades, suture, bone graft and HyProtect implants are considered final sale and are therefore excluded from this guarantee. Please discuss options for AOP returns with your account representative.
Promotional Pricing and Special Offers:
Promotional pricing is not valid on previous purchases or in combination with other offers.
Product received as a value-add or part of a promotion is considered FINAL SALE and not eligible for credit or return. If a product was received as a value-add or part of a promotion and is damaged upon receipt, it may be exchanged for a new, identical product. Please follow the process outlined here to exchange the defective item.
Preparing a return:
- All returns MUST be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and a copy of the original invoice or packing slip. If you do not possess/have an original copy of your invoice or packing slip, please contact your Customer Account Specialist for assistance with this information.
- Please complete the form below for an RMA#
Fill out the form below to receive a Return Authorization Number(RMA). Requests will be processed Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM EST
Please send all returns to:
VOI Returns Department RMA#_______
310 Commerce Lake Drive
Saint Augustine, FL 32095
Policy and pricing subject to change without notice.