Hands-on learning experience for continued education brought to you by Veterinary Orthopedic Implants
VetAdvance CE is a certified, hands-on learning experience for continued education to teach new skills that will enable a higher standard of evidence-based orthopedic care for your skill set. Gain access to top instructors and progressive opinion leaders in veterinary orthopedic surgery using widely accepted procedures among veterinary surgical organizations.
We eliminate the fear of orthopedics and prepare you to begin practicing immediately. We take a consultative and demonstrative approach ensuring each delegate has the confidence to practice their new skills and add to their bottom line.
Why VetAdvance CE Principles of Fracture from VOI?
- Top Instructors and progressive opinion leaders in veterinary orthopedic surgery
- VOI has completed hundreds of education labs worldwide resulting in over 1,500 trained surgeons mastering many orthopedic procedures.
- VOI provides all equipment and materials for each fracture course
- Concentrated, guided groups limited to 30 delegates with regional venues
- Hands-on experience for all attendees either in a wet lab environment or plastic bone practical
- Earn RACE approved credit hours
- Certificate of Completion
- Post-course support - notes, videos, and webinars
To register or learn more, click on course title for more information.
August 10-11, 2019
Principles of Fracture Repair in Dogs- Dr. Alberto Gines - COURSE FULL
LSU School for Veterinary Medicine - Baton Rouge, LA
August 28-29 2019
Aviva Stadium - Dublin Ireland
Interested in hosting a VetAdvanCE course at your university or practice? Call 904.436.6540 to inquire or email our Director of Education at email@example.com